Palmer Grand Audition
One unit allows you to switch between 10 pairs of speakers and 4 subwoofers. The units can be cascaded to allow you to switch between up to 40 pairs of speakers and 16 subwoofers! Active and passive speakers can be mixed on one unit.
The remote control offers a switchable low pass filter for the subwoofers as well as dim and mute functions. All outputs are galvanically isolated and balanced. Each output level can be adjusted by ± 12 dB. In addition the unit provides connectors on the rear for optional display LEDs which can be placed on top of or next to the speakers to indicate which one is selected. All inputs and outputs are equipped with XLR connectors, the passive speaker outputs with Speakon connectors.
Never has comparing different speakers been so easy. The Grand Audition allows a simple, clear and professional setup of your speaker systems.
• 2 x Balanced XLR line inputs with loop out
• 2 x Amplifier inputs
• 10 x Stereo pairs Line outs, Balanced and transformer isolated
• 10 x Stereo pairs Speakon outputs for passive speakers
• 4 x Line outs for subwoofers, Balanced and transformer isolated
• 4 x Speakon outputs for passive subwoofers
• Switch between a mixture of active and passive speakers and subwoofers
• Connect optional display LEDs
• Cascade up to 4 units and control them all via one remote control
• Switch between up to 40 Speaker pairs and 16 subwoofers
• Noise free switching
Recommended retail price in Germany incl. VAT: EUR 3.998,00/Piece(s)
Introduction Date: 2011-07-22
Product Number: PGA104
More about Palmer Grand Audition: HERE